Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12525 Ignoramus12525 is offline

Default Cutting the cord

Very nice article. I also find myself using battery powered tools more
and more. Beats running extension cords for every little thing. I have
a battery powered angle grinder, impact wrench, drill etc. For one or
two cuts or unscrewing a couple of nuts, they are indispensable.

On 2016-07-19, Ed Huntress wrote:
Fab Shop magazine just published an article on the state of the art in
cordless tools:

http://magazine.fsmdirect.com/2016/july/d/#page7

RCM members should find it interesting. (How about a 2,500-Watt,
battery-powered, 9-inch angle-head grinder?)

At the end of it, there's a mention of "John Doe's" DeWalt-powered
bicycle, and a photo of it.