Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default J-series microbelt profile for machining pulleys

"David Billington" wrote in message
On 18/07/16 11:49, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"David Billington" wrote in message
On 18/07/16 02:46, Ken Grunke wrote:
Continental have a good design guide here
https://www.contitech.de/pages/produ...irib_de_en.pdf .
You should find the details you need such as spacing, V angle etc
in
the first 12 pages or so.

Thanks, I saved that as a German-English technical dictionary. The
translation is almost literally word for word and yet flows
decently
in English.

--jsw

There is a purely English version of that document available but
that was the first version I could find with a quick search.

I subscribe to the German-language version of this and have trouble
with the numerous technical terms that aren't in my dictionary.
http://media.daimler.com/marsMediaSi...ml?oid=9917073
--jsw