Posted to alt.home.repair

Default broken piston rod

On 16 Jul 2016 00:10:38 GMT, (M.A. Stewart)
wrote:

"James Wilkinson" ) writes:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 07:50:26 +0100, M.A. Stewart wrote:

"James Wilkinson" ) writes:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:54:15 +0100, trader_4 wrote:

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 8:42:55 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 04:08:24 +0100, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

On 7/11/2016 8:02 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 00:44:18 +0100, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 7/11/2016 9:36 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 15:24:02 +0100, Taxed and Spent
wrote:

[snip]

go ahead and laugh, until the generator throws a rod.

I don't have a generator.

I just can't see you as the laughing type.

I laugh at people with busted lawnmower engines.

How long does it take you with that electric lawnmower, James? Granted,
you can cover 100 square feet of lawn (or do you insist on using metric
equivalent) in a short amount of time.

Size of mower is not equal to type of mower power unit.

Of course it isn't equal. It is, however, dependent upon the size. Try
running a 60" ZTR mower with either a battery or electrical cord.

Electric mowers are just the thing for a table top "city" lawn. When
you start keeping acres manicured. . . not so much.

http://www.lawnmowerguide.co.uk/Guid...ic_Mowers.aspx
"An electric lawn mower is still suitable for large gardens as range is only limited to the length of extension lead you can get, and there are also powerful models available."

Large "garden" is what, 1000 sq meters? Try using that extension cord on
an acre or two and see how it goes. BTW, this is a riding mower we're talking
about. You see riding electric mowers with power cords dragging behind
much?

No, because we're not big fat yanks that like to sit down to do everything. You want fries with that?

I knew a dolly bird who used to give me 'fat yanks' to my piston rod. She
had such a cute accent also... I could only imagine you sound exactly like
her when you talk!

We seem to have one in Scotland:
https://www.just-eat.co.uk/restauran...nkees-hamilton

--
If one of the questions in a GCSE exam was "express 4.8% as a fraction", most would write "low battery".

You derive pleasure from people who suffer the misfortune
of having a "petrol" fueled small engine fail.

What about people who have a "petrol" fueled ELECTRICAL
GENERATOR (1, 3, 5, 7 KW etc.) that fails?

In 1998 North Eastern North America was hit with a massive
ice storm. Rural areas of Quebec were without electricity
for a MONTH. The temperatures dropped past MINUS 30 C for
weeks. Unlike Moggy-woggy land, where the cold-weather-wimp
dolly-birds live, we use central heating in N.E.N.A..
Regardless of the fuel used to heat, electricity is necessary
to operate the central heating system.

Hundreds of hundreds of gas (petrol) gens were bought to
prevent, "FREEZING TO ****IN' DEATH!". 50% of those
gens were 'THROWING PISTON RODS' within 3 to 4 hours of
use. HA, HA, HA... Ya real funny ****tard. Tell me why
those gens were 'throwing' the rods? That very large and
funny Scot, Robbie Coltrane, could figure it out. Can you
dolly-bird? Nuttin' personal, but at minus 30 C... ya only
got a few hours to figure a solution... because the ****in'
water pipes are goin' to freeze. Give the solution.

Not properly broken in -or wrong oil for the conditions