Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Freezer question

On 7/15/2016 8:59 AM, wrote:

I can't easily get at the back of this fridge. It is recessed in an enclosure in our kitchen. I would have to roll it out. Then there is the hoses attached for the ice machine and water.

I wonder how one repairman deals with this. I think I remember two guys moving that fridge when it was installed. I guess it's on wheels but it's still pretty big and heave and there is no way to get at the sides because it is sitting tightly in this enclosure.

It seems to be behaving better.

Yeah, it fixed itself. The water lines are long enough to pull it away.
You only have to pull it far enough to peek at the back and get a hose
in there if you have to clean it.

It is usually fairly easy to pull them out with the wheels already on them.