Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Nailing to concrete?

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 3:16:08 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 3:04:03 PM UTC-4, TimR wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 7:02:55 PM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 1:57:45 PM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 12:53:09 AM UTC-4, ChairMan
wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 10:30:56 PM UTC-4, Stormin
Mormon wrote:
On 7/12/2016 10:20 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 9:32:30 PM UTC-4,
ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 6:06:11 PM UTC-5, Sam
Hill
wrote:

I do believe that the concrete is well set by now ..
as the post
Volkan was replying to was made *THIRTEEN* years
ago!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, I sometimes wonder if these
people
that
respond to O-L-D posts have just awoken from a coma?

Huh? What? (rubs eyes) Did anyone make coffee?

Coffee? What's that?
https://www.mormon.org/faq/word-of-wisdom

"...and not eat excessive meat."

It's getting harder and harder to find a decent cut of
excessive meat
these days. There's a mom-and-pop meat market near me
that
only
carries excessive meat during the holidays. None of the
big chains
carry it any more.

You just live in the wrong part of the country. Come to
Tejas, here's just a few in my area no more than 20
minutes
away or less depending on which one
http://rudolphsmarket.com/

http://www.davidsmeatmarket.com/

http://www.hirschsmeats.com/

http://matadormeat.com/

http://kubys.com/

meat nirvana

Whoosh!

Well then, please enlighten me on what I missed?
Is the "...and not eat excessive meat." an inside joke with
you and the mormon?

I've eaten cow meat, deer meat, shark meat, octopus meat, duck meat,
etc.

I've never eaten excessive meat.

What part of an excessive produces the best cuts?

Dunno, but I have had the "meat sweats"

Back in the Garden of Eden, Yahweh made Adam a "help meat," I think.

Actually, that was a "help mate", although some websites actually use the
term "help meet".

You're humor challenged, that one when "whoosh." IT WAS A JOKE.

Also you're an idiot. The bible does NOT say a help mate. Help does not modify mate. The bible says a help, meet. Meet is a term that means appropriate or suitable. It modifies help. Yahweh provided a help suitable (meet) for Adam.

Maybe not quite suitable enough.

Just goes to show what happens when you use a translation from 1611. And are an idiot.