Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup[_9_] soup[_9_] is offline

Default Update Sort of OT 3G wireless

On 15/07/2016 19:06, Bob Minchin wrote:

I know even less that you about macs but I would be looking on the
dongle website for Mac issues.

Just spent twenty minutes on that f^&%$*& site, losing it big time,
not only is there server slower than a slow thing on a slow day it
randomly slips into a strange foreign language and every time I search
for E3533s-2 (the actual model of the dongle) it gives me results for
mobile phones .

Spent the rest of the time googling issues between this dongle and
ElCapitan got one that 'says' the fix is easy disable csutil then
install the software from Huawei , "what not enough expletives on the
planet software"?

Have decided to throw in the towel give the whole shooting match
back to son and tell him to go to the "Genius bar" at the local Apple
shop.