Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Garden hose faucet wrench (followup)

On 7/15/2016 5:07 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/14/2016 10:48 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

I searched on ebay and the web, and only came up with the cris-cross
quad, and single keys with a big "t" portion. What did you find?

Someone listed two very old single keys. I
bought it now. Tried em yesterday, they
do the job nicely.

The quad wrench "four way faucet key" I had
wasn't suited, as it didn't have 3/8. It was
also hitting on the spigot.

Will try them on the job some time.

so, did what you buy have to top "tee" to let you get some leverage? Is
that smaller than the four way key, so it won't hit the wall?