JURB6006

Default replacing IDE DVD drive in APEX player

That would be a backward flash, that site might have it on further inspection,
somewhere.

You're probably better off buying a few and testing them the way that site
describes. In case you didn't read that part, what you do is to try to copy all
the VOB files to your HD. If it works good, if not you got an authentication
required drive. If this becomes a big issue I'll do like I did in the past,
I'll literally hang a power and IDE cable out the front of my PC to facilitate
this.

JURB