Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Despite indications to the contrary there may be a good fairy? Tumble drier recall.

David wrote:

However I am finding it difficult to provide a single source of a list of
all the small items I want to sell along with details of why I am selling
and a running total of money collected. Apart from an eBay store (with the
10% levy on all sales AIUI) is there any other way to list what is
effectively an on line garage sale in a vendor and purchaser friendly
manner?

Slap it on some free web space somewhere surely. Add the price each
item is sold for as they're sold.

--
Chris Green
ยท