Posted to alt.home.repair
GMO[_2_] GMO[_2_] is offline

Default Nailing to concrete?

On 07/12/2016 10:32 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:59:10 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

It's getting harder and harder to find a decent cut of excessive meat
these days. There's a mom-and-pop meat market near me that only carries
excessive meat during the holidays. None of the big chains carry it
any more.

What is the fat content of "excessive meat" these days anyway?
I know that since they changed the grading standards and what used to
be choice is now called prime, getting a decent steak is "tough".
I guess we are burning all the corn in our cars now.
I can remember when sirloin was a good piece of meat, now it is stew
beef.

Mmmmmmmmm! Yummmmmm!
Nothing like corn-fed beef and a couple ears of Roundup Ready corn on the cob.