Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Excessive meat. Was: Nailing to concrete?

On 7/12/2016 10:59 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 10:30:56 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Huh? What? (rubs eyes) Did anyone make coffee?

Coffee? What's that?
https://www.mormon.org/faq/word-of-wisdom

"...and not eat excessive meat."

It's getting harder and harder to find a decent cut of excessive meat
these days. There's a mom-and-pop meat market near me that only carries
excessive meat during the holidays. None of the big chains carry it
any more.

I hear you. Last week I bought some Ramen
Noodles. Three ounces net weight. Doesn't
begin to fill the bowl that used to be over
full when I made Ramens. I'd not saved any
of the old packages, but they likely went
from four ounces to three. The shrinking
food trick. But, the price is the same.

--
..
Christopher A. Young