Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Nailing to concrete?

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 9:32:30 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 6:06:11 PM UTC-5, Sam Hill wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:51:35 -0400, Bill wrote:

Volkan wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormon, Volkan wrote:
I have a ryobi light duty nail gun. I was hoping to finish my project
of nailing plywood into concrete. Do you think standard nail guns and
standard nail would do the job?

This may work if the concrete hasn't quite set.

I do believe that the concrete is well set by now .. as the post Volkan
was replying to was made *THIRTEEN* years ago!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, I sometimes wonder if these people that
respond to O-L-D posts have just awoken from a coma?

Huh? What? (rubs eyes) Did anyone make coffee?