Posted to alt.home.repair
RonNNN RonNNN is offline

Default Nailing to concrete?

In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 5:44:05 PM UTC-5, Volkan wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormon, Volkan wrote:
I have a ryobi light duty nail gun. I was hoping to finish my project of
nailing plywood into concrete. Do you think standard nail guns and standard
nail would do the job?
--

Unfortunately, 13 years ago, Stormin Mormon tried to use a nail gun to attach a 2x4 to a concrete slab when the nail bounced off the concrete and nailed him in the head. The resulting drain bamage has caused him to stay on his computer 24/7 posting inane diatribes to Usenet. It was a real

tragedy but at least he didn't lose his life. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Nail Monster

OMG! Here all this time we thought you were the sock puppet of DD, now we
find out you're Stormin too?

--
RonNNN