Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Missing mouse trap

Oren wrote in
:

On 12 Jul 2016 17:25:25 GMT, KenK wrote:

wrote in
m:

On 12 Jul 2016 16:32:26 GMT, KenK wrote:

A mouse trap turned up missing a few days ago from a kitchen
counter. I'm guessing a mouse's tail got caught in the trap and it's
dragging it around. Oddly, no noises at night. No sign of the mouse
where I've looked in the kitchen. Wonder how long this will last
before I smell a dead mouse?

My guess is it is under the fridge, maybe up in the drip pan.

Nope. Just looked. There's a decorative grill under the front door
which blocks access to the underside. The sides of the alcove the
fridge in in are too close to fit the trap, unless the mouse managed
to get it on edge.

Vicinity of the stove sides and cabinets?

Already looked there, but not very carefully. Will try again. It
wouldn't be easy for it to get into with that heavy trap - probably
weighs more that the mouse does.