Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Americans urged to 'buy a gun, get trained, carry it always'

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:22:13 -0600
rbowman wrote:

On 07/11/2016 09:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
That is amazing, I have only been stopped once ever.
Do you drive like a maniac?

I've been known to although I'm slowing down in my old age. Of course
it helps that the interstate speed limit is up to 80 around here.
I've even been stopped for a defective tail light. I got a fixit
ticket and the trooper relieved me of my switchblade. He needed a new
toy.

When I was a young long-haired hippie freak I got stopped a few times
on general principles. Profiling and police harassment, dontcha know.
Now I'm an old long-haired hippie freak and they don't bother me as
much. Except for the TSA.

I got pulled over about five years ago for defective tail lights
again. That time I had to explain very slowly that just because my
headlights were on didn't mean my tail lights should be on.
Fortunately my current ride doesn't have the stupid daytime
headlights thing.

LOL....great start to the day..Thanks