Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Americans urged to 'buy a gun, get trained, carry it always'

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 06:52:41 -0500
SeaNymph wrote:

On 7/10/2016 5:01 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 7/10/2016 11:16 AM, Bernard Getz wrote:

Employer restricts firearms at work. If I carried one to work, I'd
have to leave a firearm unattended in my car.

They sell key or combination lock boxes for vehicles. Many fit
under the seat.

True. As much as we'd all like to get the drop on a criminal and
play Dirty Harry, one wrong decision and *you* could wind up in
prison.

Depends on the state. I always recommend people getting into the
habit of using their cell phone video recorder or at the least, the
audio recorder if they plan to interact.

The rules in each state are vastly differently for the use of deadly
force. Coming from Texas, I was surprised at how different things
are in Minnesota.

Another point that was made during the class was that any interview
with law enforcement, following a deadly force incident, should not
be held unless you have a lawyer present. We were told to inform the
officers that we would cooperate fully but wanted to wait until our
lawyer arrived.

Exactly and that should be tomorrow or the next day.
What you think you know when hyped up after a shooting
and what you know 24-48 hours later after you calm
down can be entirely different.
So if you say something at the scene and again at another
interview and they are different..big issue.