Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Americans urged to 'buy a gun, get trained, carry it always'

On 7/10/2016 11:16 AM, Bernard Getz wrote:

Employer restricts firearms at work. If I carried one to work, I'd have
to leave a firearm unattended in my car.

They sell key or combination lock boxes for vehicles. Many fit under the
seat.

True. As much as we'd all like to get the drop on a criminal and play
Dirty Harry, one wrong decision and *you* could wind up in prison.

Depends on the state. I always recommend people getting into the habit
of using their cell phone video recorder or at the least, the audio
recorder if they plan to interact.