Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
T i m wrote

p.s. On the Sunday Politics show this morning I caught a bit where
they had asked someone why they voted leave and the answer was
the classic 'to stop immigration. When asked if he had considered
any other aspects like a potential negative financial impact on the
country and he answered 'I don't care, it's only me and my dog ...'.

If you watched any vox pops from the areas which were once prosperous,
it was the common reason. And I don't think you could accuse the BBC of
being pro leave so showing a carefully edited viewpoint.

But it is less clear how typical that attitude is in those
areas when those are likely to be more outspoken.

It might just be him when the cost of dog food goes up. ;-(

Or even his own food.

Unlikely to go up by much unless he only buys fresh food
and cooks it all himself.