Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 200 quid for chips?

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

Oven chips are far healthier anyway.

If you want healthy, don't eat chips at all.

I'd rather have decent chips once in a while than vastly inferior oven
chips often,

Its a personal thing.

I hate the standard chip shop chips around here.

Well, yes. Chances are they use the very cheapest prepared chips they can
find. Nothing like making proper ones from scratch at home.

Oven chips are far better.

Could well be.

I don't even like the ones in the black country museum and they are
cooked in beef dripping like they used to do. The fish is nice though.

The biggest problem is they don't have the fat hot enough, just so the
fat lasts longer.

--
*No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,purple

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.