Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

On Sunday, 10 July 2016 15:00:12 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 10/07/2016 09:37, Weatherlawyer wrote:
My deep at fryer is taking too long to provide my faraggio of potatage. Before I brexitit can anyone tell me a good reason besides saving on fuel why I would do better spending hundreds rather than tens on the Nexit?

http://www.tefal.co.uk/Cooking-appli...g%2Bappliances

Just check out how easy they are to clean. I purchased an el-cheapo no
name brand and it was almost impossible to clean out the integral frying
compartment without water entering the casing and onto any
electrical/electronic components therein. It went down to the tip about
six months after purchase having had little use.

If you don't know how to chips you don't know how to live.

I occasionally tip mine into a saucepan for filtering but if i just turn it on long enough to melt the fat I can upend it into a skillet and scrape any crumbs and crud off for use frying eggs etcetera. The inside just needs a wipe with tissue, not washing.