Bill Jr

Default SDP502 or SD-P502 Pioneer 52" Clean shuts down after 1 minute or less.

"Jason D." wrote in message
Acted like x-ray trip picture cuts out & power LED goes out.

Have schematic for it from pioneer, resoldered deflection board to no
avail, checked & changed caps. Googled for that model and problem
doesn't match what I'm having. What I found was only for leaky
transistors in convergence board, this one convergence board is
working fine. Voltages are on specs, picture normal (remarkable for
10+ year old projector), audio working.

Seen this before? I was just going to write it off unfixable and push
it back to poor customer. :-(

Cheers,

Wizard