Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 200 quid for chips?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
p.s. On the Sunday Politics show this morning I caught a bit where
they had asked someone why they voted leave and the answer was the
classic 'to stop immigration. When asked if he had considered any
other aspects like a potential negative financial impact on the
country and he answered 'I don't care, it's only me and my dog ...'.

If you watched any vox pops from the areas which were once prosperous, it
was the common reason. And I don't think you could accuse the BBC of being
pro leave so showing a carefully edited viewpoint.

It might just be him when the cost of dog food goes up. ;-(

Or even his own food.

--
*Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreen.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.