Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 13:31:21 +0100, David Lang
wrote:

On 10/07/2016 09:37, Weatherlawyer wrote:
My deep at fryer is taking too long to provide my faraggio of potatage. Before I brexitit can anyone tell me a good reason besides saving on fuel why I would do better spending hundreds rather than tens on the Nexit?

http://www.tefal.co.uk/Cooking-appli...g%2Bappliances

We should have a referendum on that......

I can see the campaign now:

"We will spend the £350M/w we currently spend on the EU on giving
everyone a deep fat fryer".

Ironically it would probably turn out to be no less accurate than the
NHS version.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. On the Sunday Politics show this morning I caught a bit where
they had asked someone why they voted leave and the answer was the
classic 'to stop immigration. When asked if he had considered any
other aspects like a potential negative financial impact on the
country and he answered 'I don't care, it's only me and my dog ...'.

It might just be him when the cost of dog food goes up. ;-(

Cheers, T i m