Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Now we've left the EUSSR.

"Martin Barclay" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 09 Jul 2016 21:59:42 +0100, pamela wrote:

On 17:11 8 Jul 2016, alan_m wrote:

Good, isn't it? You expect people to take financial advice from a
failing bank. Or use that bank's predictions to back up yours.

And similarly we are asked to believe the predictions of those who
didn't foresee the 2008 financial crisis.

Who would you choose to believe?

Predicting the future is error prone and at some point will always be
wrong but that doesn't mean we should expect as most likely the opposite
of what reputable forecasters say.

I somewhat expected my post to over comrade plowperson's head. I was not
wrong.

Now c'mon, Dave is an old fart like me with old fart values.
We're still using gas TV and crystal sets listening to Churchill.
Cripes, we're still mowing grass on Anderson shelters.
Mobile phones? WTF?