Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default How Do You Put a Wire Wheel on a Bench Grinder?

On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 3:44:04 PM UTC-4, nightscape wrote:
replying to Steve Barker, nightscape wrote:
I have never seen a wire wheel with a thick center. I don't understand why.
Everyone is having the same problem, including me. When you start piling
washers on front and back...good luck keeping the wheel running straight and
balanced.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...er-209140-.htm

Unfortunately, all of the responders were either killed or seriously injured
9 years ago when the wire wheels flew off of their bench grinders after
being improperly mounted.

While your response is appreciated, it is 9 years too late.