Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Grinding a round cutter?

On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 15:08:59 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

wrote in message
Jim Wilkins wrote:

I saw a Holdridge cutter at a school shop
auction

Schools hold auctions? That's good to know, I never knew that. I
hear that many schools have 3-D printers, now.

It was a going-out-of-business sale, since manual skills are
irrelevant in our brave new post-industrial society.

After we're all gone, they'll realize just how badly they need us;
when it's too late.

--
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."