Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Dead Harvest

On Sun, 03 Jul 2016 15:38:41 -0500, Ignoramus7994

On 2016-07-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
I updated my resume last week and shipped out about 25 copies to local
companies that I would fit into. Chuckle..I took the online test for
the local Frito-Lay factory..they are looking for a 2nd shift maint
guy..and after completing the rather wierd and inane online test..was
told that there wasnt any openings that I would fit into...but they
will hold my application for 6 months and then I can try again.
Snicker

So, what was their test like? Got a link to it online? Just curious
how would they test a maintenance position applicant.

Just go to the frito lay website and apply for a job. They make you
take the test(s) before applying for a job.

http://www.fritolay.com/people/frito-lay-employment.htm

The tests were absurd and more oriented for $9hr packers than anything
else.

Gunner

---