Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Now we've left the EUSSR.

On 08/07/16 11:54, Nightjar wrote:
On 08-Jul-16 10:27 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 08/07/16 10:15, Nightjar wrote:
On 08-Jul-16 9:35 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Nightjar" wrote in message

....Of course, we won't be able to test whether the leave
camp were right about what will happen, as their predictions about how
Britain will fare post-Brexit were conspicuous by their absence.

Because they weren't silly enough to try to predict the
unpredictable...

Yet they were telling us that Britain would be better off out of the EU.
Are you saying that was simply blind faith?

Yet they were telling us that Britain would be better off in the EU. Are
you saying that was simply blind faith?

The people predicting that gave detailed reports, with figures, that
anybody could check for themselves. That was conspicuously missing from
the leave campaign.

Ah, you men like the IPPC climate change committee is full of detailed
reports with figures?

None of which have been shown to be valid...

I have a computer. How many detailed reports, with figures, would you like?

And what would you like them to say?