Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Now we've left the EUSSR.

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
It was a name that was invented to describe the campaign to stay,
which had nothing positive to say about the EU, but just dire
warnings - most of which have already been proved false - about
leaving.

We haven't left yet, much less been out long enough to test the
validity of the warnings, which deal with the position in several
years' time. Of course, we won't be able to test whether the leave
camp were right about what will happen, as their predictions about
how Britain will fare post-Brexit were conspicuous by their absence.

Because they weren't silly enough to try to predict the unpredictable.

They predicted that 350m would go to the NHS if we left. Has this happed?
No.

They predicted immigration would stop. Has this happened? No.

--
*Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.