Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default (OT) Why do you use Facebook?

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 4:00:46 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:39:31 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 3:00:58 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:56:27 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

It should be clear to
all who read this, who is embarassed to admit
that he has family problems.

Wrong, big dummy. WTF are you to instruct a father about "privacy"?
Derby was speaking about "personal privacy" with his children. A
right to be left alone. Had nothing to do with "online privacy".

You stepped into a turd pile.

How many children do you have? And. You are trying to psychoanalyze a
father of near grown children. Who are you to give advice on the
Internet, when you have no children?

Did you get your Psychology Degree on the Internet?

That's my rulin'

Thanks for the support, but odds are he won't get it.

He took a simple explanation of why I don't use Facebook and ballooned
it up to "an embarrassed father with family problems". I am blessed to
have 4 of the hardest working, well-rounded and polite kids I've ever
met. I couldn't be prouder of the adults they've become and I couldn't
be happier with the loving relationship I have with each of them.

Chris barked up the wrong tree.

Will your grandchildren be named "Derby"?

No, but I might have to change my handle to DerbyGramps, assuming
they get into Soap Box Derby racing. :-)

However, none of my kids are close to having children at this time (Hey
Chris: I'm OK with that) and the minimum age to race is 8. The DerbyDad03
handle is safe for quite awhile.