Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default (OT) Why do you use Facebook?

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 12:56:33 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/7/2016 12:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 11:27:32 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/7/2016 11:14 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 10:55:57 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I bet you do this with other people in your life.
When your doctor tries to write you a prescription,
do you spend the next three days trying to get
your doctor to admit that he's mistaken?

Change of subject noted

You sure appear to be defensive about some thing.
I've found that when a simple comment draws THIS
much rambling and diversion, there is some thing
under the surface. I hope you can figure out what.
I'm concerned for you.

Thank you for your concern, however misplaced it is.

I hope you don't waste too much of your time being
concerned about something that doesn't exist.

It would have been so, so easy to end this several
posts ago.

So why didn't you? As soon as I pointed out your error, you could
have just said "OK, bye." Yet you keep implying that I have some
kind of issue because I keep responding to your posts.

You keep going on, which is evidence of
concern on your part.

Yes, I am concerned that you don't see the error in your
thinking. It seems to me that instead of admitting your error,
you just want to make sure you get the last word in.

Of course, you're the one who is going on. It
would have been easy for you to thank me for
my suggestion, and it would all have been over,
many posts ago.

And instead of politely doing so, you keep
dragging the matter out with goal post shifts,
and requests for apology. It should be clear to
all who read this, who is embarassed to admit
that he has family problems.

Now that's funny, especially coming from the guy who said:

"Sounds like you're a lot more respectful than my Father."

Thank you for your suggestion. May you sleep well
thinking that your suggestion even remotely applies
to my family situation.