Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Behaving British

On 07/07/16 19:10, michael adams wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 07/07/16 17:56, michael adams wrote:

So do you expect all those people who are going to lose their
jobs to contact you, directly ? Or are you going to contact
them ?

And would salary slips for say the previous six months be
sufficient to caculate their payments ?

I must admit it's really refreshing to meet a true man
of principle, who's not going to weasal out of anything.

I am not responsible for them.

But you are. You were advised by the Government of the possible
consequences of voting "out". Including job losses. You chose
to ignore that advice and quite possibly as a direct result
of your voting "out", those people are going to lose their
jobs.

No I'm not - because I don't much believe anything that was said by
either camp. They are all hysterical lying toerags.

I thought for myself, rather than expecting anyone to do it for me.