Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Behaving British

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
Huge wrote:
On 2016-07-06, Michael Chare wrote:
On 06/07/2016 21:40, polygonum wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=9931004

Today the company I work for (only a small organisation), found out
for
sure that a major contract is not going to be awarded for some time
yet,
if ever. (No competition. Previous work just what customer
wanted/needed. Price not a problem.) Reason: Brexit.

Yes, people won't invest in the current economic climate. That is what
the people who promote Brexit have done for us.

*to* us.

They have ****ed us over and in return we are not going to get *any* of
what they promised us. It was all lies.

For once I agree totally with you. We have got ourselves into a situation
where nobody wins but everyone loses. And the ones likely to lose the most
are the poor who voted for BREXIT.

Oh well, if everyone loses then we have achieved your goal and everyone has
equal amounts of misery.