Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Why do you use Facebook?

On 7/7/2016 11:16 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 10:46:17 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thank you for your concern about my time. I don't feel it's been
wasted, but thanks anyway. As far as *your* time, I can't waste that,
only you can. If you consider this conversation to be a waste of your
time, feel free to stop reading my responses and then responding. Only
you have the power to decide how to spend your time.

Yet another goal post shift. You're flailing
around in the dark trying to get some thing to
stick to me. In this case, it's about me, now,
and wasted time. What a pathetic, failed effort.
I make a simple and correct suggestion, and you
waste endless time trying to establish some false
and goofy assertion about it being my problem.

I bet you do this with other people in your life.
When your doctor tries to write you a prescription,
do you spend the next three days trying to get
your doctor to admit that he's mistaken?

Change of subject noted

Yep, we went from Derby having a conversation
with his kids to Chris and his suggestion.

...to Chris not seeing that his suggestion doesn't
even apply to the situation because it is based on
an incorrect assumption.

The longer you try to prove there is no
connection, the more obvious it is that
you are troubled by some thing about your
kids posting without your observing.

--
..
Christopher A. Young