Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Comey said FBI will not recomend prosecution of Hillary

"Kurt V. Ullman" wrote in message

stuff snipped

FWIW, Lynch had said (post tarmac discussion with Willy) that she was
recusing herself and would accept the FBI's suggestion.

Now let's see if the "reliable sources" quoted here a while back were right
and there's a revolt in the rank and file of the FBI. Somehow I *really*
doubt it. As for indicting her for setting up her own server, I just can't
see Hillary partitioning a server drive array or loading an OS. Despite the
comparisons, this wasn't like Petraeus' screw-up. He had clear intent and
committed some very direct (and illegal) actions trying to conceal them by
using a "drafts" folder communication system. About as dumb as actor Robert
Blake thinking his phone calling card calls couldn't be traced.

Here, an aide of Hillary's (who should have known better) set up the
physical server and if he didn't get busted (he got immunity, IIRC) then
likely no one would. Even with immunity they seemed unable to get him to
flip on Hillary. It's almost as if the R's are trying to prove she's immune
from harm. Not the kind of image you want to build for the leader of the
other team.

They're dragging Comey before a committee to find out why he didn't come up
with the answer they wanted. Should be a laugh because he's smarter and
faster on his feet than most of them put together. I suspect they'll impugn
his integrity and he will bite their hands off, rhetorically and Hillary
will benefit from Republican back-biting once again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey

Comey is a registered Republican who donated to U.S. Senator John McCain's
campaign in the 2008 presidential election and to Governor Mitt Romney's
campaign in the 2012 presidential election.

I am sure the faithful will continue to flog this as they flogged Benghazi
to no discernable avail. Well, it does feed into Hillary's claims of being
persecuted. The Benghazi committee came up mostly dry.

I wonder if the people who pledged to abide by Comey's decision will keep
their word? (-: When you compare this case to the as yet unindicted
Snowden leaks, it's a pretty trivial issue that makes at least some people
think the R's are primarily interested in witch-hunting as a means to retain
power.

They should remember that The Donald's got more witches to hunt than Hillary
and by November the voters of the United States of Amnesia won't remember
much beyond the last week's headlines. I suspect there will be a big
increase in female voter registration and voting and it won't be good for
the R's. Historically witches were mostly female so the spectacle of
witch-hunting affects women in a visceral way. Heckuva a job, Trey Gowdy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...125_story.html

--
Bobby G.