Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Behaving British

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I just do not see why all this jittering is going on. Is it just fear of
the unknown. The way things are going we could all find ourselves not
leaving after all soon in anycase. Incidentally if it only takes a few
days to whittle down the possible leaders to three, how come it will
take a whole month and a half merely to get a vote from the party
members? Do they not use some kind of secure web form for this, after
all the Gov are always trying to tell us we need to get up to date and
fill in our forms on line.

The longer they delay electing a new PM, the longer they have to try and
concoct a face saving way out of this disaster. Why do today what you can
put off till tomorrow.

--
*A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.