Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Now we've left the EUSSR.

harry wrote

So lets just think about what has happened in the
EU since the British people voted to leave the EU....

We'll see...

1) The EU has now stated it will spend ‚¬1 TRILLION on building an
EU Armed Forces and all states must merge their armed forces into
an EU army and navy under the command of France and Germany.

The EU has in fact said nothing of the sort, you silly little pathological
liar.

(Cameron said that wouldn't happen)

It won't either, you watch.

2) The EU has sent us a bill for an extra £34 Billion
stating it is to fill a black hole in the budget

And now that Britain is leaving the EU, it is free to
make an obscene gesture in the general direction of
the EU and toss that bill in the bin where it belongs.

(Cameron said he would not pay the last on of £1.7 billion but he did)

3) The EU are to implement directives that could destroy our shipping
industry

More of your lies, you silly little pathological liar.

And Britain has sweet **** all of a shipping industry anyway.

if we do a deal that involves staying in the single market

More of your lies, you silly little pathological liar.

More of your lies. There is no requirement to have anything
to do with EU directives to stay in the single market.

4) France is in the middle of its biggest civil uprising
since the French revolution due to Labour Law Riots,

More of your lies, you silly little pathological liar.

wasn't the EU supposed to protect them?

Nope, France is free to do what it likes with those
changes they are making to their labour laws.

5) Juncker has now push forward plans to complete the monetary union

And it remains to be seen how long he gets any say on anything at all.

and 'ALL' states will be forced to join the Euro.

More of your lies, you silly little pathological liar.

6) Our member states will be forced to scrap their national banks

More of your lies, you silly little pathological liar.

7) All states must agree to taxation by the Commission.......

More of your lies, you silly little pathological liar.

and they propose a tax ID for everyone
and banks must disclose private details

More of your lies, you silly little pathological liar.

8) Whilst meanwhile here in the UK the FTSE 100 is
at 6,577.83 the highest it has been since August 2015.

And the pound is at the lowest it has been for
a hell of a long time now. Good for exporters.

9) If #EUreferendum had been a General Election, Leave would have
won the biggest parliamentary majority in British political history!

Even sillier than you usually manage.

And yet we have 30,000 plus people marching through London saying
that we have made the wrong decision to leave the corrupt EU.

Hardly surprising given that you lot march at the drop of a hat.

It really does defy all logic!

You wouldnt know what logic was if it bit you on your lying lard arse.