Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Now we've left the EUSSR.

You don't want to be believing all you read and escpecially about junkers
who is about as well liked as Hitler was in amny EU countries, he has
started to show traits of megalomania, so his days are numbered.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"charles" wrote in message
In article , harry
wrote:
So lets just think about what has happened in the EU since the British
people voted to leave the EU....

1) The EU has now stated it will spend ¤1 TRILLION on building an EU
Armed Forces and all states must merge their armed forces into an EU
army and navy under the command of France and Germany. (Cameron said
that wouldn't happen)

2) The EU has sent us a bill for an extra £34 Billion stating it is to
fill a black hole in the budget (Cameron said he would not pay the last
on of £1.7 billion but he did)

3) The EU are to implement directives that could destroy our shipping
industry if we do a deal that involves staying in the single market

4) France is in the middle of its biggest civil uprising since the
French revolution due to Labour Law Riots, wasn't the EU supposed to
protect them?

5) Juncker has now push forward plans to complete the monetary union and
'ALL' states will be forced to join the Euro.

6) Our member states will be forced to scrap their national banks

7) All states must agree to taxation by the Commission.......and they
propose a tax ID for everyone and banks must disclose private details

8) Whilst meanwhile here in the UK the FTSE 100 is at 6,577.83 the
highest it has been since August 2015.

9) If #EUreferendum had been a General Election, Leave would have won
the biggest parliamentary majority in British political history!

And yet we have 30,000 plus people marching through London saying that
we have made the wrong decision to leave the corrupt EU. It really does
defy all logic!

have you seen what has happened to the Pound?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England