Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 10:53:20 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 7/5/16 9:40 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 10:51:00 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2016 10:12 PM, bob haller wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 9:37:18 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/5/2016 8:26 PM, wrote:
I have to agree with Muggles on thid. It's not a "this over that"
situation. Cig smoke makes many of us dick - not even looking at the
"long term". If I walk into a smoky room, I have to get out NOW - or
sooner. If I am downwind from a smoker in a public space i HAVE to
move. Then once I've gotten away from the smoke, if my breathing does
not improve in a minute or two I NEED to have my inhaler on hand - or
I'm in DANGER.
There are other chemicals that can have the same effect - including
some perfumes.

Sadly, some folks think they have "the right" to
smoke any where, any time. I'm guessing these same
people want to eliminate "Freon (R)" from my air
conditioner, lead from my gasoline, and 32 ounce
soda pop cups from New York City.
--
Christopher A. Young

i have always gotten ill from secondhand smoke. my parents were heavy smokers.

its past time that smoking around children should get the smokers charged with child abuse

Smoking puts toxic waste into the air and that toxic waste ends up
becoming thirdhand smoke - another source of serious health issues.
--
Maggie

Many smokers can't understand that I support their right to destroy their body

any way they wish but I, like many people, am horribly allergic to tobacco

smoke and its byproducts. How would a smoker feel if I spritzed them with

pepper spray which would do the same thing to them that their drug habit

is doing to me? I avoid places where smokers hang out but there are

public spaces where I must go and many times a smoker will show up

and get riled when they're asked to please move downwind. I have a

severe allergic reaction when exposed to tobacco smoke and can be sick
for days. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Wheezing Monster

let me know where you live and I'll send you a cartoon of good smokes

Humm, so the space between your ears is not empty after all, it's filled with smoke. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Etherical Monster