Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senate Dems block sanctuary city, 'Kate's Law' bills

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 8:02:43 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/6/2016 8:48 PM, % wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/6/2016 7:46 PM, % wrote:
SeaNymph wrote:
Illegal immigrants don't belong here. They've already broken the
law and they're being added and abetted by these idiots.

most americans are descendants of immigrants

Most Americans are descendants of LEGAL immigrants.

let me see your immigrant papers

I have the papers from my grandparents when they came over in 1919. LEGALLY

On my maternal side of the family, many of my immigrant relatives were called Wops "Without Papers" when they arrived at Ellis Island. They weren't diseased so the immigration officials gave them papers and allowed them to enter the country. They didn't sneak in, they entered legally with only the clothes on their back. They prospered in our once free country. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wop Monster