Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default (OT) Why do you use Facebook?

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 4:14:23 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/6/2016 11:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/6/2016 9:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/6/2016 2:13 AM, NicholasMeleeMan wrote:
I use Facebook to get the most updated news and stuff.

I've heard that FB filters the news feed, and
only things that agree with their point of
view. Who can tell?

There was a big stink about that a few weeks back and it was denied. In
spite of any company policy, some guy behind the desk can still edit to
his personal agenda.

Does anyone really expect a public statement
from FB "Hey, we have a huge bias, and we
make every effort to silence our critics." ???

Change of subject noted.