Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 11:35:42 AM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 8:10:30 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 10:33:30 AM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 9:15:47 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 1:05:57 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

I think I'll pursue LIFE that leads to a high standard of health.
Without that, pursuing liberty and happiness can be fairly difficult to
attain.

Great. The problem is that you're forcing YOUR pursuit on the rest
of us who have different pursuits. It's what libs do. They know what
we should or shouldn't smoke, eat, drive, etc. And at the same time
the limo libs fly around in Gulfstream IVs. At least they don't pretend
to be conservatives.

...let's talk about deflection...like using the "you libs" term for not being able to think for yourself and stick to the talking points.

Take a poll among libs and conservatives as to who won't allow people to
have a cigar dinner in a private room or who won't allow some bars to allow
smoking and get back to us.

It's pretty clear here, you have *no one* backing you up! Frankly, I'm surprised you have returned with your tail between your legs!

Obviously you can't read, GFRE who started this thread is on the same
page, Stormin just made a post where he recognizes the political issue too.
Others have too.