Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Behaving British

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=9931004

Today the company I work for (only a small organisation), found out for
sure that a major contract is not going to be awarded for some time yet,
if ever. (No competition. Previous work just what customer
wanted/needed. Price not a problem.) Reason: Brexit.

We have also almost certainly lost out on the biggest contract we would
ever be likely to achieve. Albeit, our chances of winning the contract
were not as good as above - more of a flyer, kick ourselves if we don't
go for it. Reason: Brexit.

I suspect quite a few companies hoping for government orders might have
a very long period of waiting.

--
Rod