Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 2:37:16 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2016 11:40 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Many smokers can't understand that I support their right to destroy their body any way they wish but I, like many people, am horribly allergic to tobacco smoke and its byproducts. How would a smoker feel if I spritzed them with pepper spray which would do the same thing to them that their drug habit is doing to me? I avoid places where smokers hang out but there are public spaces where I must go and many times a smoker will show up and get riled when they're asked to please move downwind. I have a severe allergic reaction when exposed to tobacco smoke and can be sick for days. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Wheezing Monster

+100

--
Maggie

Please, please, his head is big enough...marginal agreement will suffice. *^*