Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Why do you use Facebook?

On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 08:16:48 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

1) Some thing they are posting, they don't want you to see

Not true. Wanting their privacy is very different than not wanting us
to see what they post. That might be hard for some to understand, but I
get it. In addition, we have lots of family members, including my
(and SWMBO's) brothers and sisters who are FB friends with my kids. If
my kids were trying to hide things from us, Facebook would not be the
place to do it. They simply asked for some separation and we honored
that request. It's called trust and respect.

Interpretation:

Kids: "Dad, don't be a helicopter parent."

Dad: "Okay, don't be a boomerang kid. Be independent."

:-)