Gary

Default nintendo game cube

I would guess you're not going to worry with Nintendo about a return. So,
in order to open up the Gamecube itself, you'll need an adapter (tool)
called a "gamebit". Tthey make two sizes of these, one is small and used on
games cartridges, the larger version opens up the game systems. They can be
found on the internet for about $7-10 dollars each. The most common problem
with these is a disc error. It requires some minute adjustment on the
laser. Not too complicated but you can trash a unit if your not careful.
The instructions for this can also be found on the internet.

GLW

"LASERandDVDfan" wrote in message
Does anyone repair nintendo game cube? How about dvd players?
I've done some work on these items before.