Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Why do you use Facebook?

On 7/6/2016 9:18 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I do not use Facebook, based on a long-ago request from my "kids". They
are all adults now, ranging in age from 23 - 28 and have been on Facebook
since high school. Back then we sat down and discussed the pros and cons
of the internet and specifically Facebook. I trusted my kids back then and
I trust them even more now. They requested that SWMBO and I not join Facebook
so that they could have their privacy. We went along with that request.

Please consider another father talk with your
kids. Anything posted to FB is public info.
Regardless of privacy settings. Sounds like
your kids need some instruction on how to NOT
post personal information on the computer.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus