Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default Comey said FBI will not recomend prosecution of Hillary

On 7/5/16 8:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 3:13:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I find it odd that The FBI boss recommended against prosecution since the way it's always worked is for law enforcement to investigate then give their findings to the prosecutor who makes the decision on whether or not to bring criminal charges. It works that way all the way down to the smallest county and city. Of course, unless it involves a member of the Commiecrat elite. They're better than me and thee and get special treatment when they're running The Executive Branch. ^_^

FWIW, Lynch had said (post tarmac discussion with Willy) that she was
recusing herself and would accept the FBI's suggestion.