LASERandDVDfan

Default Why I don't have a plasma or LCD TV either

Did you get a chance to compare LCD & Plasma when playing xbox of ps2
games?

They both may look okay.

The LCD might have trouble because it's refresh is still not up to snuff, IMO,
with exception to LCD projectors.

Plasma displays, on the other hand, are more perceptible to burn-in.

Overall, I still recommend direct view sets for videogame playing.

All current generation consoles, the GameCube, PlayStation 2, and X-Box have
the capability of working with component video. However, you have to order the
component patch cable for the GameCube directly from Nintendo, at least for a
"licensed accessory." - Reinhart