Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Comey said FBI will not recomend prosecution of Hillary

On 07/05/2016 12:08 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted before...

Is the fix in?

What about other people that got prosecuted for the same thing?

What to think?

It takes my breath away.

I have had security clearance before. If I had pulled 1/1000 of
what she pulled, my bones would still be in jail 500 years from
today.

I can not believe what has happened to my beloved country that I put
its uniform on and placed my life on the line to protect.

I have to stop thinking about this and listen to some much as
I am having trouble breathing if I think about it.